BUCKARAMA - AUGUST 27 - 29, 2021
Exhibitor Show Schedule
Thursday, August 26, 2021, 8am – 8pm
Friday, August 27, 2021, 8am-12pm
Friday, August 27, 2021, 1pm – 7pm
Saturday, August 28, 2021, 9am – 7pm
Sunday, August 29, 2021, 10am – 5pm
Sunday, August 29, 2021, 5pm – 8pm
No booth move-outs will be allowed before this time. All booth items must remain in the assigned area. All exhibitors must clear the buildings by the end of move-out unless prior arrangements are made with GWF.
Additional Rules & Guidelines
- Any pre-show shipments should be arranged through GWF. Forklift service is available for a charge from the GWF.
- Vehicles will be permitted in all buildings on Thursday during move-in hours and Sunday during move out hours for the purpose of unloading and loading. No vehicles will be permitted in the building on Friday. When unloading is finished please remove vehicles outside in order that other exhibitors can do the same.
- A Raffle permit must be on file in the show office by any non-profit conducting a raffle. This permit should be submitted to GWF at the same time as the Exhibitor Contract. Raffles are defined under Trade Show Regulations on the Exhibitor Contract.
- No pets are allowed in the show unless they are a part of an exhibit or seminar, and prior consent is received from show management. No exhibitors will be allowed to keep a pet in their booth.
- Food exhibitors will be located throughout the entire show at various locations.
- Links are provided for a Building Floor plan with booth numbers on this site. Any exhibitor choosing to reapply for their same space for the following year must do so at the current show.
Temporary Food Service Permit
For vendors that provide food samples, a temporary food service is required. We highly recommend that you request/obtain this permit no later than 30 days prior to the show date. Contact the Houston County Georgia Health Department at 478-218-2020.
Electrical drops are $65 each. Please use the online form to order and pay for power.
Draped tables ($40 each), undraped tables ($30 each), and chairs ($3 each) are available and can be ordered via the online form.
EXHIBITOR BADGES: Each exhibitor may receive 4 Employee badges for the first paid booth and 2 Employee badges for each additional paid booth space. Additional badges for employees are $8.00 each. Please use the online form to order and pay for additional badges.
Best Western Bradbury Inn & Suites
205 Lect Drive, Perry, GA 31069
Standard Room: $88.99 plus tax
Suite: $108.99 plus tax
2 Room Suite: $115.99 plus tax
Reservation deadline is 15 days prior to the show.
Applications are taken on a modified first come first serve basis. This means that GWF has the right to determine how many exhibitors with a certain type product should be in the show and thus book space accordingly to prevent over saturation. An exhibitor may also be deemed inappropriate for the show and their application not accepted. The goals of the show are to offer the best services and product available for the attending public. Please download the appropriate forms that you need and follow the instructions on the form to apply.